Hi again.

I've been super lazy lately, and work is driving me mad slowly, so I haven't thought of blogging in a while. Now I'm damn out of my mind while sitting at work and I thought I could upload some commissions I drew for some RO people on my old server (which I quit meanwhile, due to the lack of freetime that I'm willing to use to grind my ass off). It was only for zeny. And as I thought of the mass of time I had to use on each picture, I realized I could've just aswell used the time to farm the money myself. It was rather frustrating.


This, for sure, is the most detailed/time-consuming/exhausting picture I've drawn so far. I think it took me serveral hours over a few days to a week. I'm sorta happy with how it turned out, just not-so-satisfied with the face of the knight and the peco; it looks like an alien.



Puppy. Murr.



(Can you see how much I felt like drawing this? The non-existent motivation is catching, huh?) Yeaa ... I didn't even like the person that I drew it for much. I felt a bit like a prostitute - maybe I should keep in mind to only draw pictures of motifs and for people I like the next time.

And I kinda need a private space for my own computer again, I'm thinking about buying a small table to draw/do stuff in my own room instead of sitting next to my roommate in the living room the whole time, feeling awkward. But I'd rather not move, but make her move, but her stupid ancient/halfbroken laptop won't allow internet usage via W-LAN. So I'm sharing my table - in reach of the router - getting even more frustrated.
Ugh.

Something naughty for the end. Much, much pedo. Hurr durr.

0 comments: